Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there...hope you got a sweet tie or a watch that will stop working once it hits moisture. I got my dad some bright yellow golf balls (Srixon) so that he can see the golf ball better on the course, especially at dusk.

Here are some videos for the Dads...

Too lazy to take the kid out for a walk? No worries, just grab you a remote control car:



Need to really put your stamp on a road trip? Enjoy.



The Dad's Life Anthem. So True...



Thank you dad for all that you have taught me in life. I hope to pass along those things to my kids one day.


Numerical Summary for the weekend:

2 - days my phone spent in a bowl of rice. I dropped it in the pool Friday afternoon, took it apart and let it sit in rice until Sunday morning. It started right up and everything works great. I still can't believe the rice did the trick.

27 - hours spent either watching or playing golf. First off Rory McIlroy...un-freaking-believable. What a tournament for him. So glad I got to watch it from start to finish.

3 - penalty shots incurred during my round at Lochinvar with the brother-in-law and his brother. I don't think that has happened to me in a long, long time. Found every possible water hazard. Still managed to shoot a 76, but oh what could have been...

1 comment:

shannonmichaelis said...

Well, well, the phone works! You have been given grace, dear brother....