Monday, June 6, 2011

Motopony

Yes, this is a golf blog but all I have done lately is discuss music. Well, my next post I will talk about the golf club testing I have done but there is a new group out I am trying to spread the word about.

The group is called Motopony and they just released their debut self titled album a few weeks ago. I heard their music on my Slacker.com radio station.

King of Diamonds by tinyogre


Wait For Me by tinyogre


Seer by tinyogre

Just some very chill music that I have really enjoyed listening to at work and at the apartment. Their King of Diamonds song is actually free on Amazon.com right now.


Numerical Summary for the Day:

0 - Amount of TV I have watched this evening. Actually doing productive stuff like laundry, dishes and cleaning. My apartment now smells of fresh linen, bleach, vanilla, and lemon. Hello headache!

No comments: